Monday, January 7, 2008

Hi Bowman and Co!


Well, we're a little late getting started on the blog, but we'll look at it as being "fashionably late." Things here in Lancaster are going well. We had an uneventful trip to South Carolina for Christmas with David's folks. No photos to share, I'm sorry to say. I did tag along with my Mom and Dad to check out the new place in the woods and on the hill. Here's a photo of them at the front door. The house is coming together nicely. They have windows and doors. No interior walls yet, but I think that will be one of the next steps. It will certainly be weird when they move up there. No more yellow house on the shared driveway. Crazy! Hope all is well with everyone! Love, Kim & David

2 comments:

Sally said...

WOW Jeff and Fran, it is so weird to me to think that you are standing on Huntingdon County ground! I just have to visit someday!

Sheila & Les said...

Us too