Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Words from Helen

Hi All:
Here's an unedited letter from Helen. I'm typing it because my scanner at work is not working.

" Helen's adventures continued 1/16/0/8
I know Xmas is well over, but I'm just a
little late. Can you bare with me please?
I have to say my Xmas was a little hectic. My
fault. Trying to do too much I think.
then my son in law decided he was going to
act up and that rather played havoc fow awhile.
But we are all glad and thankful, he's on the recovery road.
Example, I did not even talk to the Boger girls at Xmas.
Sheila Sue & I went shopping for about 6-7 hrs day after
neither rain sleet or snow & it did, can't st0p us.
Anyway now we are well into "08"
still hectic. Could you tell me why? No don't.
I'm doing the usual things here. We had a real nice Xmas party
and a bang up New Year's party with
our pots & pans & hats on we went out on my
porch & made noise & called back & forth to a
friend & her family across the way. It must be 2nd
childhood. (smiley face)
I had my sister to my place for the weekend.
We played Parcheese? I'm still the Queen. Been
playing for 80 years. Anyone want to challenge?
The only polans I have right now are a few days
trip to Lake George in April, and then maybe
Waterloo is next Lord willing. I'm off to water aerobics
now so my love to each & eveyone who reads this & also
for those who can't...hugs & kisses to all

Helen"

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi Parcheesi Queen,

But....we did talk to you on Christmas day....too much wine???

Stick to "truth in blogging" ok?

Love you.