Monday, March 17, 2008

nemo

A friend blessed us with tickets for the Disney on Ice - Nemo Show.


We went last Thursday and what a treat. The kids loved it...even Audrey was spell bound through the first half. It is the first thing like this we have done with the kids and it was more enjoyable to watch their delight than anything else. Ethan kept looking up at Mark with a huge grin.


As an extra treat, Mickey Mouse showed up at the end with Minnie, Donald and Goofy. I wish I could have captured Owen's glee when he saw that Mickey was on the ice. I haven't been this close to Mickey since we moved from Florida.

3 comments:

Sally said...

How fun. Good shots of the ..."mezmerization"
I know all of you...it is spelled incorrectly :O)

Anyway, I never saw such funny fish with legs!!! Hilarious.
I wanna see too.

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila & Les said...

Chloe would have loved it.
She is mesmerized by the movie. I don't think they go anywhere without it in the car. I watched it too while in CA.