Friday, November 28, 2008



We didn't do so well on the pics this year. Total losers, I know!! We were never all around the table all day except to play a game and by then no one was thinking of pics.

But here are our 3 little Iowa turkeys, Nathan, Madeline, and Andrew, looking only slightly worse for wear.

Aunt Paula, Grandma could not stop going on about your beautiful house and the fabulous decorator you are. Hope you are settling in well. Could you take some pics so we could see too?

She also promised to say hi to the bobcats for me at your place, Aunt Fran and Uncle Jeff. Have you seen much of them? Love the pics of your house we have already seen. Do you feel all settled in now?

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great. Aunt Sheila/Uncle Les, I heard you had some guests this year. Did you have a nice day?

Miss you all. The holidays just make me miss you MORE!

Love,

Toni

2 comments:

Sheila & Les said...

Hi Grimm children. Love to see you in your turkey hats. Thanksgiving celebrations are tiring right?

Wish we could have been at your table.
Love, Aunt Sheila & Uncle Les

pb said...

Thanks for the pic and info, Toni. Cute kids. I will try to do better at posting on the blog.
Fred and Helen are on their way to Jeff's. Can't decide if I am hoping he gets a deer or not!! My "love" of venison goes only so far.